My special day

It was my special day yesterday and i had a good fulfilling dinner with my family at sakura, Dhobby green. My first time going there. I love the salmon. The variety of food is not as much as the Woodlands outlet but enough to satisfy me. I attacked the sushis and sashimi, the seafood. Yummy. Ate till bloated, blessed to have a good dinner with my loved ones.

Pa was telling the times how things were back then. The responsibilities he think of for every daughter that he received. Indeed, Pa did his job well. Brought me up with education, religious knowledge and provide a shelter for us to live in. Sometimes, i wonder how he managed to do all that with the kind of income he was earning back then. He is truly a responsible pa who wants the best for us, used to be strict on us. Yes, i couldnt figure out back then why he was that way. Only, now i realized it was for my own good. Probably, if he wasnt that strict back, i could be more wild than i am now. Now that we've aged, he's more laidback and one day i hope my future hubby will have his good qualities.

Well, that early morning, i received a wish from someone i used to know. It feels really nice that i'm still remembered. Well, i cant deny, you'll always be remembered too. :) I will always wish for the best for you. Thankyou for teaching me such valuable lessons in life. Maybe you don't know, but i've learnt alot of good qualities from yourself. I still think that having you, is a way of god teaching me to see the good qualities in oneself.

Be kind to others, there's nothing to lose.

To B, who's trying to be better. I love for every effort you try to please me in anyways. Faith, hope & prayers.

Always in heart & prayers. Just you. :)

Yours truly,
saf


Comments

Popular Posts