150315 I Wedding of Nuraani & Budiman

I was invited to witness a beautiful joyous occasion today. One of my close girlfriends got hitched! I was there as early in the morning and got to know the nikah process was already done and all left was to help out with the stuffs downstairs.

Yes, you don't need so many friends or even a big number of invitations. Her event was a small one only 200 pax invitations yet it was a beautiful one. We get to stay throughout and I get to entertain the little ones plus making sure the food was enough for the guests.

Indeed, I'm glad to see the familiar faces again and her angels have grown so much! Despite that, they still remembered me but not so much of the moments we used to have when they were younger.

Definitely a moment to cherish with the little ones. In addition to this happy event, I received another good news from a friend :) May allah bless their love & last till jannah.






Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts