Changes at work

And as it gets mundane due to the absences of my close ones, it became worst when another one of my close is leaving me, again. This changes that i'm facing is affecting me emotionally. Here I am, left, alone. Just like how i started my day 1 at work. Not that i don't have any other colleagues. Yes, i do. But the feeling of having colleagues who you can trust and click along is different than just the normal colleagues. In fact, when i say my close ones, it means they're more than just colleagues to me.

It's a little depressing knowing i need to find new close ones at work, in which, it's a challenge for me. I'm thankful for the presence of B in my life. It gives me another motivation to keep pursuing what i want in life. That's life isn't it? The only constant thing that changes is changes itself. Changes will constantly happens even if we don't want it to happen. As for us, the only thing we could do is to adapt to these changes. Emotional support is definitely crucial to help us cope along the changes in life. That's how human cope in life. We depend on each other.

Thank god that i got closer to a bunch who pretty much can click along with who i am. The faith i have within god is the only thing that motivates me to be a better individual.

Thank you for all the blessings i've been given. Alhamdulillah.













































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts