200215 I Engagement of Syahidah & Basyir

An overdue event but so meaningful to me and ayg. The day her got 'booked' by her lover. I'm glad to witness this beautiful event and totally in love with the details of the outfit as well as the color scheme.

It's much fun to create your own outfit based on your wants. Than just renting the existing ready outfits. Again, it's up to individual. For some, they do not want to go the hassle of finding their own outfit etc. Personally, I felt like doing my own one when my day arrive. Wish I could do that for wedding outfits as well but I think that's a little too complex.

So, just yesterday I had a date with ayg and she treated me for lunch & dessert and I love the simplicity of our meet ups. More to neighbourhood area, a quiet and cosy environment.

May god bless their love and hope everything goes smoothly till their big day. Insyallah. :)













































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts