Endless wedding invitations

He received a bad news today and it hurt him so much because it's affecting the both of us.

I've been so preoccupied with other commitment these days. Hardly have time for myself. I'm juggling with numerous commitments but i'm glad so far, i'm doing pretty good in juggling it. Just that, sometimes, body became tired due to this new routine, it caused me to neglect my duties and my workout session. I need to revise my time management again to have a balance in life.

In a nutshell, i'm learning alot these days. Even that first and probably first session of me as a client, open up my eyes to the reality of this career, if i were to pursue it. It's not that easy after all. Even after a session of it, it feels overwhelming. Hats off to those who could do more than a session per day. I'm still learning so much more.

This new journey is so filled with the kind of knowledge that not only benefit me as an individual but the people around me.

And to you, stay strong my love.

Can't wait for my upcoming vacay, one that i need badly!


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts