Checkmate

Within that few games we've had, not once I won over you. Then, I discovered how smart you actually are. The first time you sketched me also made me realized how you're such an artistically inclined individuals, also along with your other abilities that impressed me.

It's funny because that little talk we've had made me realized a similar personality that we both had. Now, that's a little dangerous because it might lead to conflict.

But I won't forget being there because it's one of my targeted places to go. Truly, I felt satisfied being there and looking at the surroundings of the location, I fell in love with it. Surrounded with greenery, away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city. The best thing is, I'm able to stargaze due to the darkness of the surroundings. That gives me the feeling of serenity. It's beautiful.

Most importantly, with you, it's just splendid!

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts