First visit to MUSEE Platinum at JEMS

I've visited to two other places before coming here. This time round I took the package that I've been wanting. A total of 40 shots at the lower area and about 19-20 shots each at the upper area. What impresses me was the cleanliness of the surroundings and how spacious each cubicle is. I've been to Fabulous Tan before, it was good but I would say MUSEE was better? The way the staff treated me and the follow up steps taken for maintenance was good. It was better than Fabulous Tan. Sales wise, Fabulous Tan was more pushy as compared to MUSEE, no hard sales at all.

Difference was that at Fabulous Tan, no applying of cooling gel was needed and not much post maintenance services. Level of pain is minimal, similar to MUSEE.

What prompted me to try here was the deal that I saw at Groupon. However, instead of taking the deal that I bought, I signed up for another package. So, having said that I've referral cards, in which, if you're interested for a discount, I could give you my referral card for your benefit. :)

Do contact me if you're interested in getting it.




That aside, I've had 2 dreams that caused me to breakdown upon waking up. It was so devastating and I couldn't bear going through it again. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. I'm not sure if that's just a dream or a sign. Whatever it is, I pray for strength and guidance.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts