Testimonial from Amy ( Pre Wedding Of Amy + Elfe )

This could be the most patient client I've had so far because I really take my time to complete this assignment. Furthermore, they mentioned they did not need it in a hurry. Hence, I gave a complimentary album as a token of appreciation. Alhamdulillah, based on the feedback I've received, they liked it! :)
 
I'm so glad to have such understanding clients and so glad that I could complete this during my term break. Another assignment in the process of editing too. Thank you for your words of encouragement and motivation, lovely people. However, if you think there are some areas for improvement, by all means, shoot me back with those critics. I'm open to learning. :)
 
From Amy:

'Hey! ape je u!from the bottom of our heart we love love love love ur work sey! everything and elfe lagi tak kesah with anything. and I think whatever we pay u is equivalent to whatever uve done for us. and I lagi blm habis bayar another half of ur money. thanks k saff. tk sabar sey nak tgk all.'































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts