at ease.


so if you see a lot of green stuffs and ask my why green?
simply because my mind feel at ease when viewing at green stuffs.

yeah.

life's sucky right now. i had consultation with thierry jst nw. oh 'gd' news, he rejects my shape. wth? okay datelines are next week. and here he is saying to me that "oh the shape must be nice to see. when you close your eyes and feel it you will think oh its so nice...blablabla" okay like seriously this isnt the type of advice that he shld give at this point of time. honestly, i think it isnt helpful at all! so, feeling desperate, i consulted maniya. asked her for help. thank god she gave me some suggestion and she mentioned to help me out with rhino and stuff. that is what i call a great lecturer. ohkay..gees. the pressure is building right now. i guess i just cant take it anymore thus sudden unwanted breakdown occurs.


and suddenly i thought to myself what if i fail my first year of poly?
i know i shldnt think tht way but i cant help myself because i wasnt really enjoying what im doing right now. unlike previously when kelly took over us. oh wells.

so i board the train home. in the train, happened to be that there was this group of sec girls, enjoyg themselves camwhoring, ignoring what the public think of them and its seems like they're just within their own space without anyone around. at first i thought it was kinda crappy and after sometime, it brings back memories of me and my sec school life. how free i was back then. i admit there is pressure to it bt it was so dif frm what im facing right now. and yes, just how i wish i could be back then. not saying that i dnt want to move on but..life's been pretty much peaceful there.


enough of blabbering shits here. wake up saf!
back to reality!
before i end, i would like to say a big thank you to my pretty boy here. for always being there throughout my highest & lowest point of life. thanks fr giving me a shoulder to cry one. ears to listen to my whines and time& attention fr me. <3


thats all.
bye.
sucksuckysucksucked!


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts