lappy, crashed!

okayy.

finally, photos are here. gosh. my lappy is creating shotty things again. so right now, im back to using comp. yes!

so our eighth month was great i thought. not that we had any trip to whatsoeva but yes, it's because of the surprise that we got from ea othr makes it great. cause honestly, both of us dint expect to get anything frm ea othr. cause i was busy with work. and for love, he treated me movie alr. i guess i was wrong, he gave sth which i love! hee. thanks love!!

oh..presenting skills revealed from my pretty boy.yes, this was on..sun if im not wrong. yeah, we met aisha. heee. been a long time since we last met. so yeah it was great we slacked and walked home. and yes she's been very busy with work. heee. cant get enough of their company. :)

and on mon, me and arif worked in the noon. yes so much of meetg at 11 am. as always arif is well known as mr LATE. yes. never trust his words when meetg him. oh well im used to it alr. we decided t weat traditional clothes. and turn out the weather on that day was unbearable. gosh. and luckily we managed to pull through. thanks arif for helping out! heeee. OKB.

and changed to normal clothes after that. arif gt eye infection but he kept denying. that stubborn bloke. instead of changing to new lense, he just bought solution. oh wells..
and..we met syai! heee. i know he can never be away from us fr such a long time. hee. we had pool at amk. and arif cut his hair and yes, that pool place was full of ahbengs/lian. but i wasnt much bothered by em. and yes we camwhored while playg game. well wasnt that interesting cause syai kept winning..and we kept losing.

my work partner and forever beloved( except for some moments when he became damn careless, tsk) ; arif.
yeah i guess till here. and i think i have to sent my lappy for repair again. and for those who tried to contact me with my new no bt failed, pls ask me agn fr my no. i might give out the wrong no. hee. sorry.
reached hm 11plus yst. dint went fr countdwn cause due to fatigue, but my peers mentioned that the fireworks at causeway was fabulous.
yey! sch's starting, i get to meet my beloved cliques, damn, sch's starting, assignments are a bitch!
oh i hope 2008 will be a great year, cause 2007 is such a "happening" year.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts