Projects; kills!

if you think im smiling means im happy.

you might want to think again. im blogging here, doesnt mean im wasting time. BUT, im taking break frm those shitty shits. life hasnt been interesting lately. it's been pretty mundane with the normal routine. To rush everyday to complete assignments and hand up on time.

the pressure here, is much more from the pressure that i faced during the Os. yes, ironically, it feels that way. and if i dont get to promote, oh wells, i think i have to rethink all over regarding my future and stuffs. honestly, i pass up all the shits.

yes bt my course is diff. doesnt mean u passed up all yr shits, you'll get a pass or watsoeva. because it's very subjective here, such that, if the lecturer dislike your work, even hw much effort you put in, it's still of no use. yes! THAT'S a fact!

thanks to the lovely company from the cliques who always make my day. & of course to love, who had been damn patience with all my nonsensical mood swings or whatsoeva. the dateline is coming in abt 2 days. and yes, i still think i have alot to do. i jst cant wait fr the hols, to work and earn cash bcause seriously, like 60 % if my money goes on food, the rest goes for projects and yes, im broke right now. AND, i have my anni, love's bdae & papsy b'dae coming up!

GOD, i need your help. amin.

my project; just one part of it.

i miss being insane, being myself.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts