FREE AS A BIRD!

FIRST AND FORMOST!

happy holidays to those who have passed their presentation! weee. oh oh oh..shalalalala..im so happy. as free as a bird. presentation went well jst nw. kok & cindy's one were great! weeewit!

okay like finally, im back to blogging. i wna catch up on my sleep! spend time surfing. and maybe go fr job hunting! heheh. oh oh, meet my gfs and maybe go out with my bfs too! hahaha.

just some random picts fr today!

weilun wearing cindy's heels!

my prototype!
my jibby, the one who's been there through the ups and down & tmr is the 9th!
good luck fr exams!
<3


cindy's
paul's
aidie's

yvonne's

rui hon's
kok's
syafiq's

that's all the picts fr tday! heheh.
thank god everything went well. phiew time to rest. like after days of stayng at sch till late and reachg hm ard 10plus almost everyday, today, is the most happiest day of my life, in jan 08!
okay, bye!
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts