rare occassion.

we had studio lesson as per normal.

according to the timetable by theirry i must start on my development already and i must complete it by this sun. ohhh..alright. i'll start on it sooon. yes.

oh but, instead of doing my shit i mugged fr flash. urm so much of trying to understand the the things that is not at all understandable. oh wells. so asked those who studied alr, but seems like..uh, they themselves wastn really sure of it. damn it! =;= and heard this dialouge being said quite often " i never study", "lets all fail together" haha. okay.

after sch, cindy & lun had shaker fries then me & her went t bugis. grab the blokes stuffs. after walking ard a few times then we bought fr em. it was nice. and tht babe kept on laughing at people. then i gt sth fr my coco. hehehh. finally. it isnt tht easy searching fr someone urm..nt like the normal size? haha. oh, we wore the similar skirt tht she bought fr me. thanks babe. nt like literally she bought fr me, more of like she bought fr me then i pay her. haha. okayy.

tmr we gna have the quiz and test and not a single shit is in my damn bloody brain. and urm..history journal, abandoned. this fri, havg presentation. doing alone i guess..omg. hope everything went smooth.

so much of shoppg, and we dint even took a pictr together huh?? nvm, ther's always a next time. heheh. okay, i wasted my money agn jst nw. bought food, unfinished. VERY bad habit!

good luck love fr ur test!
& dxdip, all the best fr our uh..test?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts