ayang, lala & jojo.

love!

i love them always. a very much thank you to my ayang who waited patiently for me fr few hrs. omg, love her lots! anw, we planned to meet today, as usual, we'll share stories, spent quality time and treasuring each other.

bumped into jojo, so he joined us. lala msged me last min fr meet up. so we met all up tgr. time spent was priceless. im glad we had tht meet up.

anw, went home then out agn. then i met arif anf arif brought me to an unknown hs. saying ther's an open hs blablabla. just to found out when i reached there, it was actually a business talk. OMG! i was fcking mad with him laaa. sickening ass, bring me to such place. i was conned by my own friend. grrrr! i have to sit there and listen to the talk fr nearly an hr. then i finally made up my mind to leave that place at 9pm. only god knws hw i feel within.

reached home and big monster starts roaming around with loud vol. killing me. you shut up yea?

done for now
im really worried abt my corporate gift.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts