gay partner.

And we met up yesterday after my work. yes, i knew i wont be able to make it to syaz's party. so we met up at PS. so much of wanting to meet up at cathay. hmph. okay, it was superb cause its been a long time since i last met my gay partner.
walked around aimlessly while chitchatting because there's many to share with and finally settle down at mc cafe. haha. he agreed tht db choc was superb! yes, and we spent time talking abt almost anything and everything. Dint really stay till late cause i felt sleepy. during worktime, i kept on yawning. oh, and i've gotten my name tag alr, oh and sch startg real soon!! uh, like tmr? haha. im looking forward to meet the loved ones. :)
trust me he was feeling real gay

lets hope fr the best fr tmr. oh, and i think my lappy gt sth wrong. cant log in with my sp acct, somehow. grr. :((
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts