trust.

again and again.

yes, i've always love you from the moment i enter this world. i would always look up to you and believe every word frm you. i thought i could do that but it seems wrong. you've broken that trust, you crushed my hopes and you steal my precious things away. yet sometimes when you're trying to educate me, you would use words which hurt me in one way or another. some phrases still lingers in my mind though days has passed and it seems that you always take back on your words. i wonder why? why must you put yourself in all this shit? i wouldnt mind forsaking my precious things just for you, yes, but not for someone else. especially someone who's not even related to me. oh, god, i need the strength. like right now, everytime you promise me sth, i would always doubt your words. im tired of people giving me false hope and empty promises. i just hope someday you'd realise what im going through.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts