Rain and love.

shalalalala.

was supposed to meet min at 10;30am. yes, but i have difficulty waking up early. finally we met at ard 11 plus. went over to causeway to have breakfast at Lj. hehh. love the cheese. then we went to the lib. i was thinking of grabbing some alaf 21 books, sadly, i cnt find any. so we walked over to causeway and it rained. =;=

i gt hit by few drops of the rain, which cause my head to spin right now. =;= grr. okay, we walked ard. we gt amazed by the action city. hehhh. okay, i must say it felt great kerna udah lama gak ketemu ngn temanku ini kan. rindu banget lo! hee. thanks min, fr spendg time with me. loves!

then, meet the ayg! hee. oh, it took like 1and1/2 hr to go changi airport. ayg was famished. and so much of trusting tht someone fr directions. later on we found out the place tht we're headg to was actually somwhre else. =;= haha. okay, had sushiii! walked ard and slacked at tht mc cafe whre we camwhored and someone trying to challenge me with the photography skills bt failed. haha. okay, everything was nice la. i enjoyed it. thanks, yang! :))

its time to get some rest, my headache is killing me. boohoo.

pictures below,

my fav min, the one i used to have fun with, share stuffs and someone very special to me frm years back then.

the panorama craze.

my ayang, the one who never failed to amuse me with her all merepek-ness. my girlfriends are always loved!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts