cut me open.

And never have i ever expected it'd be coming out frm your very own mouth. Nw that you've done that, it makes me wonder abt us. For the fact that, i've never look down on you despite whatever circumstances infact, ive been always looking up to you no matter what. Yet, you still do this to me and you blame the temper fault. Must i always tolerate that? idk. I guess you've yet to give me that basic respect which i longed for. Is it so diff for you? And if you ask me, is it so diff fr me to just forget abt it and move on, i'd ans, yes, cause no one have ever looked me at such a level whats more giving me such a label. For i knw that im none of what you think i am. In fact im far much better off than those, yet you've yet to see who i really am. YOU've cut me real deep this time.

Thanks for the memories.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts