that lovely sweetheart.

been working past 2 days.

so i havent gt much time to enter this virtual world of mine. today i end earlier so yes, here i am. oh, though i cnt attend shah's gigg. love came though with his bfs, on behalf of me. hee. anw, he praised shah's voice was not bad. hahah. shah's must be beaming by now if he were to read this. hehh.

oh, and han was unwell. no wonder he dint rply to my msgs and i bet he dint turn up to tht gigg. i guess it went smoothly? oh, work has been great. hehh. fr 2 days i've worked, my manager was off. hehh. felt more freee. haha, somehow. oh wells, collegues been great. wasnt as tiring as it used to be. urm, and im still wondering, im scared of commitment. i wna join the PN 08, though love cnt join it. :(( and im still gna work when sch reopens, yes. ive made up my mind. hmm..god, give me the strength to go through these.

anw, i think yst, i saw darl. heeee. i was otw to work. hee, i was so excited when i bumped into her, somehow, okay i miss her alot! heee. okay, am meeting my ayg and min on tue, hopefully. love gna date me out on wed andd next week, sch's opening. goshhh, get prepare to face more pressure.

anw, the sweet love rushed home frm havg dinner with his bfs just to accompany me home. omg. somehow, my spirits were low and love was still outside. so, i let him be. moments later, he called me, telling me he rushed hm jst fr me. heee. thanks love, my sweetest one. :))

okay, done for now.
rest tmr!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts