ka-ching come, ka-ching go

I went to my main branch yesterday.

Big boss had an appointment with me to settle my ka-ching & he gave me more than what im suppose to get. heeeeeeee.

alhamdulillah.

Then, to wait for the time to pass, i treated love to bowling at MS. hmph, i was doing pretty good at the first half you know! but i dnt knw what happened and love won me in the end. grrrrr!

Then we headed to arcade, erm, cnt rmmbr who won/lose but i know we did have llotsa fun. By the time we were done, it was already 7pm. So we headed off to BK. On the way there, we passed by ljs, & we saw some malay people started eating already. So we're wondering to ourselves whether has the right time passed yet?

I called home t check & yes, it wasnt time yet but they slumberly just eat it without much consideration for those who are fasting. WTH? Okay, i really despise such people. Seriously, immoral & it shows how little they have on their religion knowledge. Not to say, im rich with it but by doing these, i dont think they even know the basics. Afterall, all of these are just basic.

After breakfasting, i went off to school for training reachd home nearly 12am. Everyone was already asleep. Next morning papsy lectured me for being out so late. just greattt.

but i do admit that it's very late. okay, fine whatever.

I just chatted with this one bloke. It seems like we used to communicate with each other before through text msgs & conversations on the phone as what he claimed, but i cnt seem to recall all these though i knew who he is but i just cnt remember doing all these, i mean how could i?? I dont have short term memory loss, righttt? Okay its not really short term because i think its few years back.

Al fatiha for love's grandad who just passed away.




















Mr nizal is sooo engrossed is capturing shots that he risked himself. hehe.

& mr haddad, caught candid :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts