training

i dnt know why but why are you giving me that cold treatment?
have i done anything wrong?
if yes, im very sorry.
I dint mean to.


Yesterday training was _________. I dont understand why it is so hard for us to get the right tune. Maybe the song is challenging? or etc. i just dnt get it. But we've been doing the same thing fr past few days.

We had KFC fr breakfast. I swear im killing myself. Ive had ljs, Bk & kfc for the past few days. Becoming gemok! really gemok! & superstar was there yesterday & i left early. :( he really got a nice facial complexion. :)) i just have a thing for guys with this ya know. hehe.

Ahlalala, ive gt my gang to go geylang with me. this is so fun because i havent been geylang since the starting of this ramadan? i miss the foods over there. & with this company im going with, confirm kecoh.

hehe.
picture of the day;




Yum was playing hard with this whipped cream that it fell to his pants. Makes it look like _______.
PS: To go or not to go?

ilovejibby!


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts