He he makes me smileeeeee.

Yesterday.

Hagrid was playing the comp intensively and i have nothing better to do. So i played with her hair. It was so hilarious, i made up all sorts of styles to make it look "good" and she dint even realised it because she was focusing hard on what she was doing. HEHE.



Met love today!!!! yeyy! okay, my main hope to meet him is for him to teach me how to play the rubick cube but this act-smart boy was erm, just trying to act smart and so much of telling me he knows how to do it but end up he said he forgets on how to do it. =;=

Forget or simply clueless huh?

We had arcadee! Oh, okay, maybe love won me in those minor games but the major ones like the shooting ones, i won him. heheeeee. Anyway, it's really nice seeing love again. Never fail to make me smile, fill my day with joy.

Anw, i wentto school after that, to pass Zad the attendance list and have to join in the acting, for some characters for temporary. It was something new because we must bicara sperti orang indo gitu.

I havent really read the whole script and haven really gt an idea of what it is abt. So atleast by having the session just nw, it gives me the geez of how the whole things gna be like. Truth is, i havent receive my script.








loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts