only when in need?

Ayang once said to me " some people just turn into you when times in need." I used to ponder on that statement and kept wondering, is it true?

Because sometimes I cant help but feel that way. I know i'm always willing to help those in need, especially my loved ones but obviously, if you seek me only when in need then i dont think it's the right way to go with it.

Im not asking for much, just maybe a lil appreciation, and a thought of me when everything on your side is okay. I know, my contribution is nothing much, but im sure i do give comfort when you're weary and feeling low.

I dont know i've been thinking alot these days, like seriously. In fact my mind have been always constantly working non-stop. There's alot of things to worry about. Sometimes, it feels that there's so much to do that you dont even know where to start.

A part of me likes to reminisce the past. I cant help it. Times changed, same goes for people.

I need cash badly, im wondering when my pay will be in.

& yesterday, had a great crappy conversation with love. He craps more than i do, seriously.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts