nothing more i could ask for

A meet up which i've been wanting.

With dearest dearie! It's been quite some time since we last meet up like seriously. I've been missing her for god knows how much. Anyway, it was such a pleasant meet up. We went chinatown.

I least expected that place to be something like bugis street. So far whenever i go to chinatown i've never been to the places that dearie brought me too. So, i was flabbergasted to be there because there are so many things that ive been wanting are there! Heeeeeeeee. but of course ka-ching not yet ready.

We've exchanged stories etc. I really envy her lifestyle right. Hmph. It's soo much happening unlike mine. Her school mates are really something lah. I think she talked alot that day unlike otherwise. HEHE!

Then i was suppose to breakfast with dearie back at her crib. But, due to the last minute change of plan, i break fast-ed with love instead. I cant help feeling guilty. I'm so sorry dearie. We'll meet up again and i'll break fast with you for sure, okay!

It's my fault, erm well.. because intially love already made plans with me to breakfast tgr yesterday and dearie and me plan to go out on saturday. But, last minute dearie asked me out yesterday so, i just went with it.

Then, halfway through love was unsure of whether or not to proceed with our plan because he have to visit his sick granddad at hospital etc. So, i was thinking of proceeding the plan with dearie which is to breakfast with her.

Oh, well it ended up otherwise and im pretty much very happyyy because both meet ups went well & the conversation i had that night with love is a plusplus. :))

Shant talk anymore, today was very chaotic the queeeen is furious!
run for your lifeee!

Oh, peektures babyyy........





























& im looking forward to my outing with my favourite girls! yeyyyy!!!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts