updates

Like seriously im very occupied with my school work and stuff.

Sorry to my gfs i cant make it to the meet up.
Sorry to anyone if i neglect anyone.

Anw, this saturday is ssp's birthday. So, lions & cubs, check your email please and reply a.s.a.p.
Im looking forward to it. :)

Anyway, works been piling up and time is limited nowadays.

Work is okay. Last sun i worked as usual. Thanks syai for waiting fr me and accompanyg me hm till like 12plus am. Oh and also the double cheese that you bought fr me. :))

Oh last sunday, before work, love spent time with me. I went shopping awhile at PS. Oh and guess what, while walking around, we stopped by at this one interesting shop, called baby spa.

Its uber adorable! Its a spa for babiessss. See how much things have changed, even a baby can go for spa. It offers haircut, massage, bathing etc fr babies. I wonder hw much it cost. Even me, myself who worked already has yet to go for any spa treatment. The baby must be very lucky to get such thing at such a young age.



pictures for 18th;


Okay, back to work!
i havent been watching movie for quite sometime. i wna watch the coffin!!!
:))
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts