dependance

Projects, reports etc all piling up, pressure rising and i always have this tendency of running from all these. I need my chill pill, very often, even so, my chill wont always have the time for me. But still, i cant deny i love my chill pill even for a moment, it might take away everything that im facing right now.

Oh, god new projects is given, and i barely have the time to rest. God, i need alot of strength and perservearance. It'd be hard for me, because i wont be home most of the time, staying back, doing projects etc.

Besides that, i also have to have my frequent meet ups with my girlfriends. They bring away my worries. So yesterday night, it was a very short meet up with min and ayg. We're rushing home to watch the 9pm chi show, which was the last episode.

And today, i met dearest dearie! Its been like decades since i last saw her like seriously. omg. I was ecstatic upon meeting her and we decided to slack at her crib. Got some sushi, donuts, ruffles, oreo etc. Talked about friends, blokes and typical girl who loves the brand "nike". Uber entertaining. :)

oh, and somehow im always HC is the second collegue that im most closest with. :))







You know, i ever wonder what would i do without my girlfriends because they're my life. My precious little beautiful gifts and each one of them is special in their own way. loves!


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts