Ahh!

He's gone in 60 seconds but i'll always treasure every moment being with him.

Anyway past few days have been good. School, projects. Then after school, slacked abit and homed. That's about it. Sounds boring? nah, nt really. But it's tiring, somehow.

Im glad that i get to meet my beautiful gfs, ayg&min, like every week! They're really my stress reliever. It felt so good to meet them, spending quality time together, with joy & laughter. I couldnt ask for more but im really grateful to have them. We even thought of sleepover etc but currently, everyone is packed with school and stuffs, so yeah.

This time our project is more tough. Firstly, we are new to it. Secondly, we seemed to be clueless, doubtful on whether we are on the right track etc Nevertheless, i've gt 2 great grp members whom i cn communicate well tgr, so its fine right now, i guess.

Oh, i enjoy my gems very much! & I love being around lions. Like just now, we had debate on several topics, thanks to arif. hehee.

I prefer to be this way, for now.

Sometimes, i dislike the way im being treated.
Sometimes, i even thought why do i regard you as a friend.
Am i over reacting? Tell me im not.
Actually, i doubt so.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts