dearie.

i've to let out what i've been keeping inside me.
I cant take it any longer.

Before that,
thank you shahaha for tht nutella&hotdog cheese. :)

Oh and love, for meeting up with me even for awhile. It doesnt matter to me, so long as i see you, despite for only a while, it seemed that my pressure disappears and i felt so fresh and alive.
ily.

Anyway, back to what i've been wanting to reveal.
It's about someone. This person whom i knew her since i was thirteen. We dont really know each other well, but one thing for sure, we can click along. Still we werent as close as we were now, back then. We started knowing each other mainly because we were in the same cca. Thank god for my cca, if not i wouldnt know this beautiful girl from god. As years passed, we learnt more about each other. We shared more things together and we began to become close. This bond that has been built from when i was thirteen back then and till now, that im turning 18. I thank god i knew her. I knew i never regret having someone like her. She always makes me feel loved. I knew she cared for me as much as i cared for her. I knew that i can never be shy to be myself, to tell her anything that i'm facing through when im with her. Times changed years passed, we even shared with each other about the changes of our other peers. Some bonds fade away, and we fear that it will the same way for us. We were grateful to have each other and always hope that this bond will last even when we've aged. Yes, days and months had passed, and we're always busy with our lives. I'm wondering and hoping that we would still be the same way like we used to be. I just hope that we could meet up soon. Because i've regard you as my dearie. No one, i mean it, no one can replace someone so special like you.

I miss you, dearie.
:(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts