how interesting

life?

want to know hows my life currently?

i slept at 12plus am yesterday, woke up at 7am. Get ready to school and off to school at ard 7:30plus. Reached school ard 8:15am. Did my project all the way till 12pm.

Met love awhile, to have lunch at 12plus.

At 1pm, went for gems. We had a pair grp thingy. We're given a scenario and characters to act out. Next week, i'll be having my gems test. At 3pm, back to studio. Cont'd doing my project all the way till 10pm. No break in between, no dinner. Just have 1 double cheeseburger, which dennies brought for me.

Went home, reached home at 11plus. Chatted with love on the phone on the way home, and at 11pm, hang up because love has test tmr and have to crash in early.

oh, how interesting huh?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts