legally 18th!

i must say that my 18th, was my worst birthday ever.

Wasnt suppose to be this way, i should be celebrating like there's no tmr because finally i turned legal, but oh wells.

Yesterday was the day, but know what?

I dint even get to celebrate it, yes, not with friends and love but atleast with family. thank god for that.

Thank you my loved ones for waiting patiently for my return. I reached home ard 10plus. The whole day before that, i was busy doing report for the whole day. And at ard 6pm, rushed to peace cntr for printing. There was soo many things that happened, no shop for glue binding, wrong tittle cover, must do the cover page, must print scenography etc. It was so chaotic.

We were at our wits ends last night when we found out that none of the shops over there provides glue binding anymore. Dateline is next day morning at 8am. Tell me how can i celebrate my birthday?

The printing process was freaking slow, it takes time because there were many groups printing too thus we have to wait. Only god knows how i felt at that moment.

Thank god finally, kah hui's friend knew a place which do glue binding at this hour, (9plus-10plus).

And so, we rushed to the nearest taxi stn, flag a cab to the place shaw towers. Then we ran to search for the shop because we werent very sure what time they close. Once reached there, did our printing and my lil titsy was already calling me asking when will i be reaching home. Pizza was already there, with cakes etc.

I rushed home after that. I wouldnt wna keep em waiting anymore. Ive told them to consume whatever that they've alr bought, bt they insist on waiting fr me. The rest of my team members stayed.

Once reached home, i was freaking lethargic to even celebrate. I dont even have the mood to eat whatever that was served. I just take a few bite, entered my room, played with sisters, chat with love and off to lalaland.

There's just alot of things going through my mind yesterday. I thank to those who wished me birthday, it definitely makes me smile. It shows how significant my existence is to them.
Thank you sandy for the birthday hug, thank you love for the presents and gifts, and those who wished me at friendster, sms and personally and blog. Thank you cindy for staying up late to wait for out booklet. Oh and my syafiq hassan who wants to treat me ice-cream bt tak menjadi.hehe.

Love you all, so much.
:)

Day before my birthday, i went for cls grad parteh & down to tapac.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& thank you ssp for that surprise celebration. I really appreciate it. loves!

Though, this is the worst birthday i went through so far but i must say i have the best presents, i got a huggie from papa, sweet treatment from love and the loved ones around me.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts