on that happy note.

Knowing the fact that i wont be celebrating V day, so i thought i should just get something for love. A token of appreciation for his forever being there for me throughout the deepest shit i've been through. Iloveyou. The meet up that we had, though short but it was timeless.

I totally forgot about today's presentation, my bad. =;=

Yesterday, out with nad and her jovial bunch of peers, had soup tulang and slacked at bugis eating ice cream and talked about lotsa stuffs till ard 10 plus and homed at ard 11 plus. Everyone was already asleep soundly. Took a quick bath, and head to bed soon after. Before that, i online awhile, uploading pictures, did a few chats with those who chatted with me.

Somehow, i think its part of life and im trying to get use to it. Ignorance is a bliss.

On the 21st, looking forward to gigg-ing with han. I dint even knw tht he entered NS. What a buddy huh. =;= Looking forward to work and pay. Bills to clear, new phone to purchase and i think its time i wna get a trimming a little and shopping, just as soon as i get my ka ching.







i dont fancy people like you, honestly.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts