Sweet surprise!

It was a date with me and love!

We went to had lunch at pastamania first, then moving off to national library where i accompanied my love to mug. I was expectinge pastamania food to be better in terms of taste and design. Even their garnishing of the dish sucks. The food was Okay, only. Perhaps pizza hut is even better. I'd say the beef lasagne at my workplace is better.

Moving off next to national lib where love mugged and i kept of reading all the interesting mags, after abt 1 and half hr, love mentioned he was tired and said he was done with mugged. =;= Our initial plan was to mugged for 3 hours okay.

Then after, we went to our favourite place. In which we have dinner at tong seng. On the way to the mrt station, we bumped to my loveliest shila&bf, and also one of her friend. It was seriously unexpected, infact me and shila were always asking each other when are we meeting up etc. They were abt to grab their dinner, so we tagged em.

After that, her bf sent love home in his car. OMG. I must say the bf was a speed demon la. We went panic when he's trying to show his skills to love that me and shila put on our safety belt halfway through. In the car, hehe as usual we took tons of shots together!

So after love was dropped off, we were slightly clueless where to go next and we thought of hanging around wdld since its near t my hs where we chilled at wdld mart awhile and i headed home after that!

Splendid day with splendid companies! Im really glad i met her. :))

And love, thanks for making my day. <3





he's trying to be erm, of the same height but ended up making himself looks, erm fat.


i love her!




& i truly, deeply, madly head over heels with him !













loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts