you, fat cow!




This situation always happens whenever i feel lethargic or fatigue, my mood get cranky. And i tend to say things that hurt my loved ones, as usual. Damn, and somehow, i get pissed easily, ends up i scold people who actually cared for me. Urgh, sucks.

GGreattt, both branches were closed ytd except for mine. As a result, the crowd all came to my branch and because of that, i have to OT till 11pm again and i ditched my plan with ayg, im sorry :(

That bitch is making me hating her more. I dont know why im begining to abhor her but i knew we just cant click, and i dont enjoy our conversations at all. So you better dont make me hate you cause when it happens, things will get nasty. Some people are just like that i guess. So far she's the only one tht somewhat pissed me off.

On a goodnote, MH was there ytd. I was glad t see her as i havent seen her for quite sometime.
And i always think she deserve better.

Urgh, and i just feel right these days.
And love always tries his best to persuade me.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts