bad day.

someone stole my phone.

what makes me feel so sure is because the last time i did with my phone was to place it in my bag. and the next moment when i want to take my phone, it was gone.

it all happened very fast. too fast that i cant even have the time to shed tears. and i called someone hoping tht i could get something, but ended up. i was utterly dissapointed.

i wouldnt want to talk much about this horrible tragedy today. but i certainly learnt my lesson.
i just cant believe it, i lost everything. It was suppose to be a great day, with me & gfs. And it happened less than half an hour and i dnt even notice who came near me. As much as i tried recalling back, i cnt remember who was near me. Near enough to have place their hand in my bag and took my phone. The only person who was with me throughout all these was dot.

And she, too, dint notice anyone. The earlier part of the day was great thou. We had our gems show, and i must say we did great as a team. Alhamdulillah.

So, i just need people, whoever that know me. Please give me your contact no.


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts