im late!

Went to school to get some stuffs. Thank you god, thank you my team partner, despite my constant nags and always being pushed by me, you never take it to heart and accept it positively, and now that its proven that we could do it no matter what others think.

Alhamdulillah. :))

HEEEE! So, i had lunch with love, in which after that, he went mugging with his peers, i can see that it isnt easy for them to score. Thank god i dint get any course like em, Science is never easy. Poor thing, despite after mugging hard, he still find the papers tough.

Work was somewhat better, i was expecting lesser customers today as it was raining but i was wrong. I reached late, and both supervisors were there waiting for me. Settled a few stuffs and work started as usual. Good day, i would say.

Thank god i aint working tomorrow! hehe. Can shop and relax.

Okay, done for now. GFs, aku kangen sama kamu semua ya!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts