Over and done with

My oh my, finally, my major project is over!

The feeling is indescribable after all the hardwork. Because of this project, my prayers, meals, love, family, friends, sleepg time were neglected. It's time to catch up on all these. And not only that, my cash was burnt too in the process. Now, im broke =;=

But oh wells, now that its over, i can just sit back and relax. I never wanted this day to come so badly.

Few sneak peeks to my model.



And not forgetting mr love who's been always patient tolerating my crappiness.
Time to catch up loveeeee!

failed attempt pictr

thanks alot to my group partner though sometimes he can really pissed me off bt im glad we managed to pull through together and work for it. :) oh, and he still owe me ka-ching!!!

okay, off to work laterrrrr.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts