Perlumbaan Menakjubkan 09

Back from work, did a few work. I've few tasks to be completed, yet to complete. Thank god my schedule for just now was only till 9pm. Alhamdulillah, my leg/arm start to ache due to yesterday event. Anw, im proud of our committee for organizing this successful event, kudos. Yes, and my team rocks, cause we won third. We've gt great men & a hot chick :) It was unexpected, really.

We've gt a great time together, after all that running & sweating, we dipped ourselves in the clear blue water, seriously, rejuvenating. Guys were great. hehe. we did some jumping into the water stunts. It was shioookk! hehehe.

Everything ends around 9pm, we're on the way to vivo, once there, i was comtemplating on whether to eat, or head back home straight because im working the next day. After much considerations, and thanks to su who wants to head back home i decided to pass my dinner & headed back home with su. And i enjoyed our conversations very muchhh :))













































I'm telling myself, stop thinking about it, cause you'll only worry yourself.
Stop looking at the time, stop counting the days.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts