Dearie, dearest!

Time pass by so slowly, today.

Because in the morning, we had idt, and i swear, i wasnt paying attention, maybe just 30% of what he's teaching. I mean, programming has never been my forte. Thou it was interesting as some parts, still, idt still puts me off, except for wong's class. hehe.

In the afternn, VC, gosh, it felt like we've been sitting there for hours, trying to figuring out on how to make our product more realistic with tht illustrator, and few of my classmates were whining over it at FB. heheh. I left at the later part of the day, meeting dearie. I planned to run today actually, with my mates, bt due to this, i cancelled it, again. =;= I havent met dearie for god knows how long! Gosh, and she looks great with a hair cropped :))

We went orchard. God knows when was the last time i went there, because when i went there today, everything seemed to have changed. Yes, im so outdated. I hardly go there often btw, only sometimes. Yes, and being with dearie is a badddd influence, because we're always tempted to get the hot stuffs there. Like seriously! I was so tempted to buy few things, and i know myself very well, so i dint bring alot of cash with me, as a result, i dint really buy anything, in fact i spent my kaching on food. Dunkin Donuts is available at orchard ion!! Yes, my fav!! Gosh, i think, i'll be visiting there again soon, because i dint really walked around the whole new shopping centre, it feels like its bigger than vivo.

Of course, being with dearie was the best part! Because, we havent met for months and we couldnt stop crapping with one another and due to that, i felt like peeing on the way home due to excessive laughter! Ly. :)

YEA, burn the fats session again tomorrow! Im going to challenge myself even more.

& love, get well soon? :(

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts