sick

Datelines are drawing nearer and my body creates issues. Great timing huh? I really cant sleep well ytd, partly because of feeling unwell and imcomplete work, i guess. I dont know whats wrong with me. Ive gt stomach ache, from yesterday. And apparently im down with a fever today. Good god.

I really need to get better. I need to boost my confidence level. And i hate feeling this way. Miracles do happen, yes, why did i mentioned that? Because this is one of the rarest occassion that im back home this early, ard 1plus pm. How ironic. Yes, and i saw alot of secondary sch kids all over the bustop/mrt stn. Gosh. Some kids love to think like as if they were some sort of hot stuff, like seriously, they should take a look in the mirror themselves.

enough of blabbering, printing tomorrow. kaching, woosh!

kangen sama cinta :(

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts