Riding?

Yes baby, i challenged myself!

Even thou i dint spend too long at gym, i guess, its enough for today. Dint ate much today, i guess. :) I met ida and we went there, in which then after, arif tag along, last min. So, we had lunch and i did my submission.

In which then after, we went to spgg, to hit the jacuzzi baby! Damn shiok! haha, this time there were few people around so i couldnt jump around the pools. hehe. Dint stay in too long thou, Ard 4 plus, we went to lib to do our 'assignment'. So much of assignment, we ended up doing other things instead.

In the evening we meet the lepak gang! hehe. i wanted t try mus's bike actually, cause i never ride tht type of bike, hehe jakon! Anw, Syai brought me t my fav hills area, where we stopped awhile to enjoy the breeze, truly rejuvenating. Hit on certain topics etc. He even let me try on controlling the bike. Obviously, i freaked out abit, i never really thought of trying it. Yes, bt it was manageable i thought. Yes, and knowing i have a little phobia on bikes, he enjoy testing my patience, hmph.

This season is a bad season, lots of people are falling ill, even myself, feels like im going to. Hopefully not, its the weather i guess. So, people, better drink lots of water & exercise & takes vitamins :))



while waiting fr arif. hehe.

Sorry, guess erm wasnt being sensitive.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts