you? me?

My feelings never changed. Im stronger than what you think. Maybe its true, yes, i guess its somewhat true. Sometimes, i do want things to go my way. Yes, im hard headed and rebellious. Because ive been through alot and to seek satisfaction, its the only way.

I dont blame you abt things that happened. Because i believe that everything happens for a reason. Even so, i think maybe we should think twice of each other's feelings first before even saying out things that may lead to unwanted circumstances. We should sit down and ponder on why certain people react certain way. There's always reasons for everything.

Nevertheless, i hope things will clear up, because i know and believe that we always do.
Take care, ily.

Down wih flu & working later, grr! Currently, my workplace always asked me to work moree, indirectly. goshhh.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts