irritating.

This post will be consisting of mostly images. I havent been updating, i know. Been preoccupied and the lappy creates an issue, lags, most of the time due to god knows what. Anyway, the day of presentation, went smoothy, despite us, being the last group. Overall, it was bad, commented from winston. I guess, most of us werent being straight to the point. Also, those people arent designers, so its a little hard to make them understand us. But i guess we did okay. Thank god for that.

On friday, yes, it was a burning fats day for me. I headed to the gym with arif. yes, that bloke is seriously a lazy ass. He even thought of not going for gym, even thou he brought the stuffs and all because he dint feel like it. Bt end up, he went with me at the spgg gym. Yes, im in year 3 bt that was my first time using the facilities there, how pathetic. Reason, why i chose not to go there is because its located at a distant. Went there, the space was more smaller compared to the one we have next to the swimming pool. The best thing was that, in the toilet, there's jacuzzi. I heard abt it before but i dint know it was within the girls toilet, which means to say, you can be naked there, because its all girls! hehehe. Yes, there's even a hot/cool pool. I can barely dip my whole body in the hot pool. Its 38 degree! MIND YOU. haha. and the cool pool, it feels like you're dipping yourself in icy cold waters. of course the middle ones is the best. I was alone, around an hour. Dipping myself from one pool to another, swimming around. It was cool shit. And there is a steam room, which i dint stay too long in it, because the whole environment smells like as if im a pau in the steaming machine. But i did stay at the sauna room, for quite sometime, infact, i dozed off a while. HEHE.

Later on, in the evening, met with the rest of the lions, cleaning up of the cupboard etc. At night we went for harry porter! heheh. I bet the whole cinema was fully booked. It was my first time seeing GV totally crowded! GRR. Obviously, it was irritating, because everything was slow due to the crowd. About the movie, its abit lengthy, and i expected more of it actually, but its okay i guess, 6/10?

Right now, i can feel my muscles aching, just hope that im strong enough to carry orders for tmr work.


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts