shop pop pop!

thank you min for accompanying me to town and spending nearly ...4 hours of standing, walking around, with my indecisiveness in purchasing all tht shits. haha!

bt it was great with her. im sooo happy for you, you know! & i know you can go through this, i love you always! Okay, MANGO sale is tomorrow!!!! omg omg! Bt im nt sure whether should i head for it. goshhh. its crazzzyy, because just nw i passed by few of the MANGO outlets and they're all close for preparation of the sale. Despite getting whatever tht caught my eye just now, i still cant get over the set of clothings tht i tried on from haji lane :( its..still in my mind.

im getting sick of my clothings and that motivates me to try out diff ways of using it, diff combo etc. Planning to burn some fats tmr! :) Still think im fat :((

okay people happy hols! HEHEH. & Oh lepak gang, please have a meet up soon!!! misssess.



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts