for the past few days...

For the past few days, ive been busy with my own activities, be it going out or staying home doing my own shits.

I'll start off from today, i was invited for a bbq session, loved that session because of the food & company. I wouldnt say the food was like superbly delicious bt it was tasty enough to make me salivate. Furthermore, i dint eat for the whole day. Oh, the place where we headed to wasnt as what i was expecting. I gt my expectations too high i guess. ;p Bt it was still okay. The weather was perfect, windy at the start, due to the strong wind, we have difficulties starting the fire. Then cool at night. I had to leave halfway, even before the celebrations for lun as i need t meet up with the gang.

Yes, according to arif, due to my schedule he re-planned the lepak timing. urgh, he irritated me in the aftnn bcause of this issue. And i was nearly knocked down by a car because i dint see the road while jaywalking but was busy texting msg to him. -,- that really scared the shit out of me, i was only inches away from the vehicle which nearly knocked me down. and it got me thinking, what if it was my last day on earth, what if that's how i left the world. i'd be full of regret. because i dint get to spent my life as much as i wanted to.

i dint treasure enough, the loved ones around me. i didnt do enough to enter the other world. i'd be dead with full of regrets. i prayed silently in my heart, thanking god for giving me another chance to be perfectly alive and healthy till currently. and i know i had to start doing my duties as a muslim. we can never predict whats gonna happen in future. and we never know when will be out last day, it can be tonight, tomorrow or whenever, its unpredictable.

put that aside, meeting the gang was really heart warming because it feels like ages since we last met up and update ea other with our life etc. and im looking forward for countdown ;) please let it happen!

hmm.. on Sunday, before heading to work, we ( me, dot & min) went to kin's sis weddg. I must say her sis facial features are so similar to hers. It was a simple one but the food was damn delicious, i mean the beef. because that's the thing that i've always looked forward to for every wedding. i love the soft, chewy & juicy to be eaten with nasi orang kahwin, oh so heavenly! oh and during work, since its christmas season, they made me wore a rain deer headband. obviously i felt stupid bt have no choice bt t wear it. uncle mentioned, i looked like rabbit, some thought i looked like horse etc -;- maybe i'll consider on whether to show you guys the pict of me with tht head band on. heee!

the day before, i had a morning date with dearie dearest! OMG! hehe, it feels so rejuvenating, hehe cause we get to spent time tgr in the swimming poooool. hehe i bet we talked more than we swam. hahaha. i truly enjoy those moments, should do it againn :)) then later on in the afternoon, met up with love. i got some gifts from him, inconjunctn t christmas & anni etc. :) Yes, i knw he's been very nice towards me, most of the times i thought to myself im the naughty girl, somehow. hee. bt whatever it is, i still lovee you!

hopefully tmr i cn get dwn to some serious business, ive been too playful lately.hee!







loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts