sally dearest

It'll be one of the moments that i'll never forget.
Presentation in the earlier part of the day. Dated with dearest in the evening. She invited me over to her crib and so i did. Once she opened the door, she welcomed me with her wide smile, a tight hug and a little gift for my belated birthday. :)
So, she asked me to stay in the hall while she's busy cooking for me. By then, i could already smell the aroma of whatever that she was cooking. I wanted to help her out but she insisted that i stayed in the hall and so i did. So, i entertained myself with her lappy. Once she's done, she brought out whatever that she'd cooked. hehe.
She brought out a big plate filled with stir fried pasta with bits and pieces of seafood in it. Plus drinks for us. Done with that, we chatted and just slacked. I thought that was all. But moments later, she entered the kitchen again, did some things. The next thing i knew, she came out with a plate with baked potatoes filled with mozarella cheese and minced meat. See, she's good at all these, the foods were truly mouth watering. We spent the day sharing thoughts and stories :)) Halfway through, we munched on the puff tht ive gotten for us. Finally, ended off sweetly with a short camwhoring session.



cooked by dearie dearest

& simple handmade gift which didnt fail to impress me.


thank you so much for the day. i love you, always. there are times that i fear that our friendship will fade just like some other that happened to me, there are times that i felt neglected because we're too busy with out own lives. there were the old times where we shared our tears and laughters together. we went through hardship and challenges where only both of us knew what's happening. and all this bits and pieces of moments and memories have and always be treasured deeply within my little heart. let this bond continues till we age.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts