alot of things

Had presentation just now. Darn the ____. We were asked to attend the lesson as early as 9am, just to stay and watch at others presenting while waiting for our turn. Imagine that, sitting there, hearing presentations one after another, which i cant hear most of the time because we're supposed to present to only the 3 of them, thus our presence were redundant. Anw, i fell asleep at some parts of it, like seriously, it was fcking boringg. You can look below what others did while some of them are presenting, its an individual presentation thus, its really time consuming. I dnt mean to be rude or whatsoever bt i much prefer thierry's style of 'you only have to come when its near to your presentation time.'

It went pretty much average, i guess i dint put much effort in the ppt. :( Yes, ive to admit and regretted not doing it.



Past few days there'd been lots of things on my mind, and i feel that i can be quite paranoid at times. Im disliking myself because of the fact that im fat :( It isnt a self jugdement bt also based on comments that was given. I hated it, because i hadnt been working out as much i used to do. And i dont know why myself, the spirit & momentum to do it somehow comes and goes these days, maybe because of the fact that im easily fatigue, be it mentally/physically. Gosh, why am i so weak.I want my original size. I guess i kinda lost my source of motivation. And thats very depressing.
Anw, have you ever felt like you've been betrayed by your friend? I dnt knw if betrayed is the right word, bt its sth like your friends kept on saying, insisting on meeting up bt have yet to find the right time to do so, and there you are waiting for the right time. Just to found out that they went out with others instead, sth like that. If you dnt get it, its okay, dnt bother trying. Im just crapping i guess. i dont knw whats up with me these days, dnt ask me abt it. i jst dnt knw why.
Oh and btw Happy birthday beloved mamarazzi! Happy 21st :) im wishing you all the best for your future and studies. With the beloved ones around you, i love you always.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts