so difficult!

Simply a relaxing day. I even managed to catch a nap in the afternoon, then headed to go kite flying in the evening. I swear i under estimated the skill of kite flying. I thought it was as easy as abc. Bt boy, i was wrong. I tried, time and again and failed to bring it up fully. It always happens to fly up halfway, then went down. I ran, i pulled, i jumped. Bt nothing seemed to work. Maybe its the wind or its me. It was my first time, im going to do it again, hopefully the next time round, i'd be able to see it up in the sky. I went with lil tits btw.

I envy those around me to fly kite so effortlessly and here i am struggling endlessly. Somehow, i feel that flying kite itself creates this interesting emotional chart. You know, you will feel elated or even relief or a sense of enjoyment the moment you see your kite being lifted up from the ground flying around in the air and once it dropped down to the ground the emotions changed to dissapointment, irritated, frustated. Thats the ability of a kite, to change one's emotion within tht few moments.

After a kite flying session, i headed to woodland mart t develop pictures but the Q was taking forever. Thus, i gave up and gt myself a bubble tea and headed home. I swear i abhor banglas. Im not being racist or whatever that you're thinking of. Bt i simply despise their habit of staring at a person like as if they feel like eating tht people up. I dnt fcking understand their prob. Why must they look at people by staring? Its not those pleasant stare you knw, its those stares that makes you feel really uncomfortable, like as if there's something wrong with you and it really gives you this feeling of 'ive gt get away from them a.s.a.p.' urgh! now that more of them are here, it really turns me off. partly the reason why i dislike going to the nearby mart is because the place is always surrounded by them.

at night we order pastamania delivery. ive to say, it feels erm wasted ordering it. because their food quality appears to be different as compared to dining there. thus, i dont think we'll ever order pastamania againn.




loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts