buah hati.

he's cute, like seriously.

its always the case that i thought we couldnt get to meet, then all of a sudden, i received a text msg from him for a meet up. :) and tell me how can i resist it? he's always smiling widely everytime his eyes met mine. and i cant lie saying im still feeling so much of ___*blush* it was just a simple meet up. just dinner at secret recipe, shopping, got my top. & just walk around awhile, then we headed home.

despite a simple meet up, it definitely made my day, and i believe its what keeps us going. apart from the night calls & daily text msgs. thank you love. yes, at times he can be super irritating & can be good at pissing me off with his unnecessary remarks or questions, bt still at the end of the day, i knew he's still love, love whom i loved right from the start. & he surprised me with a gift from topshop. hehe, seems that past experience taught him a lesson.

love aside, work before the meet up was good! because i had an outdoor event which was held at royal plaza hotel. yes, i was totally fascinated with the toilet interior! hehehe. oh how much i love going to their toilet bcause it was my first visit there thus, abit *jakun*. They have a 'queen & king' concept. So they dont label their washroom male/female, instead they wrote it as queen & king. And the whole interior makes it looks luxurious! And of all days, i dint bring my cam. urgh.

of all days! i mean, usually i bring my cam whereever i go so that im able to capture any random shots that's interesting etc. as a result, ive to use my low quality hp to capture the images, i'll try to upload the picts thou it wont look impressive based on the quality, still, it really leaves an impression to me.

next thing i was thinking about dining there because my colleague says the food there was good! have to erm, check my budget first. been spending erm quite a lot recently.

another thing on my mind, i kept thinking about people whom i used to know, whom i used to be close with, whom i can relate my emotions & feelings with, whom i shared with my crazy hobbies etc. and how much it changes over time. i dont know if time is the cause of this faded f/s. bt yea, after thinking much abt it. i guess, there has to be reasons why god make it happen. prolly, its for my own good. prolly, there are some bad things abt the other party in which if i were to stick with the other party for long, i'll get influence doing the __stuff. i guess. i dont know. bt for all i know, i dont regret abt whats happening. bt i still believe that to keep a f/s going healthily, it takes two hands to clap.

okay, nights.

PS:iloveyou

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts