flabber babat

i headed to gym today after 2 weeks of missing it. seriously, i felt so fat and honestly, i felt like a pig, eat, sleep and work and the cycle goes on. thankfully, i went with zuzu today. it felt as good as orgasm. i have to make myself free for this, atleast once a week because im depressed at the fact that my stamina drop like shit, totally. :((

ive to train back to get it back, back like how i used to have it. numerous people have been wanting to meet up with me but its just me, its just tough for me t divide my time esp with shift working hours.

plus, ive a sideline commitment which i needed to attend to every now and then.

anw, while otw to my tutee's crib, i passed by this block. having wedding underneath the void deck is a norm but to see such deco is obviously out of the norm. its simply gorgeous, they decorated it as though its at a hotel. i was very impressed with the deco. and i noticed passerby who passed by tht blk actually stopped to look at the deco setting. obviously, its impressive, i wonder how much it costs. well, if the deco is as such, i dnt mind havg my wedding underneath the blk. :)) better than the deco held at CCs.

& i love my meet up with ayg. i love our constant meet up and the friendship which is still going strong despite the years. im glad tht we shared our deepest secrets and our significant moments tgr. i love every minute of it and i knew she's nt just a friend for times in joy but also otherwise. enjoy your trip, sweets. muah!

is he gonna call me tonight? i doubt so :((







loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts