such a cold weather

things can get totally fucked up due to just a small issue. & ive always wondered why is it always me, why is it always my mistakes that have to be pointed out. wth.

meeting them never fails to crack me up. headed gym & did hair treatment for myself, like finally. im loving this bouncy light hair. at the same time, im losing the patience of waiting for it to grow to my boobies length. urgh, feels like forever.

though i dont count the days love will be back, i can gauge roughly that its gonna be soon. i cant wait for him to be back. the anticipation of his return increased day by day. despite that, i knew that i cant be too hopeful though.

gosh, please let time fliessss. i wish he'd give me a call sometime soon or sth?

& kept on saying im planning to get driving license bt yet to take any action on it.
hmm still contemplating i guess?

i shldnt be spending on apparels anymore but but but there's an upcoming flea market, oh how so very irresistable! we'll see how it goes then!


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

&ilovethemboth to cookie&crisp!

Photobucket

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts